Simply cheaper overall, Simply wonderful to live in, Simply good for the environment.
We are a sustainable building products manufacturer that offers construction projects building blocks that are cheaper to buy, install and operate. Our cladding and flooring solutions achieve these benefits using our patented easyfix system, our building materials have a low carbon footprint, and architects and designers love the way our building products add value and appeal to dwellings.
There are some key financial and environmental reasons you should consider ecobuild solutions before you decide on a cladding solution for your external walls, a block or stone block solution for external walls, or a flooring solution as a base for tiles, wood, or carpet finishes.
Probably the biggest question that needs to be asked with building materials is what it the total cost of ownership. This is especially true of cladding systems like bricks and panels (wall panels or floor panels), stone (real stone) or stone blocks . It is not simply the cost of the material but also the cost of:
- Transport to site
- Supporting infrastructure (e.g. wet trades require water, scaffolds, electricity etc).
- Manpower required to install
- Preparation costs
- Energy use
Ecobuild lowers the cost of ownership across all of these building material and construction cost elements by:
- Our panels are lightweight and designed to be packed and unpacked efficiently. This lowers the cost of transport and handling.
- Our cladding, stone, and floor solutions use our easy fix system. Easyfix does not have a requirement for wet trades. This reduces trade costs and cost of supporting infrastructure.
- All of our panels come with integrated insulation with high r values
- Our closed cell insulation is made of xps, a polystyrene foam
- Our insulation foam has been blown with gases that have no HFCs and is 100 percent recyclable
This integrated approach to insulation has a number of benefits to the environment and to the economics of building construction.
- Integrating insulation into one panel reduces the need and cost for additional insulation.
- Not just the cost of the insulation itself, but the cost of install and maintenance.
- Compared to traditional bricks and mortar approaches the savings are huge.
- Less handling of products and panels on site reduces site costs and construction risk.
- Unlike brick and mortar approaches there is no requirement for expensive trades or trade infrastructure, and the added complexity of secondary insulation.
- Unlike glass fibre insulation batts, our products integrated insulation are manufactured with much less heat than traditional insulation batts and that means less energy and a lower carbon footprint.
- All of this supports modern sustainable building practices that are being demanded by green builders and constructors around the globe.
- Once our cladding products are installed their performance surpasses traditional building materials like bricks.
- Our insulation properties allows you to achieve lower operating costs for heating and cooling the dwelling.
- Our products are designed to withstand harsh environments and climates and once installed will be nearly maintenance free.
- Our wall cladding, stone cladding, and floor cladding solutions are also vermin resistant and moisture resistant.
- That all simply means that once built, your investment is still giving you a return through lower energy costs.
- Further your investment is still being protected by the advanced building materials used in all of ecobuild solutions panels.
Ecobuild has backed up its claims through extensively testing and assuring its manufactured product meets the stringent standards of Australian and international building regulations. Our cladding, panels, stone panels, and easy fix installation system have been tested to the following:
EN 13755:2008 Natural stone test methods – Determination of water absorption at atmospheric pressure
EN 1926:2006 Natural stone test methods – Determination of uniaxial compressive strength
GB/T 9966.5-2001 Test methods for natural facing stones – Part 5: Test method for shore hardness
EN 12372:2006 Natural stone test methods – Determination of flexural strength under concentrated load
GB 6566-2010 Limit of radionuclides in building materials
Weatherometer testing – freeze/thaw/expansion/contraction – 840 hours
tested at 72c and <10%RH and at -30c, immersed in water at 23c, tested at 38.5% and 100% humidity.
AS/NZS 4284:1995 Testing of building facades
AS 4040 Methods of testing sheet roof and wall cladding
AS 4040.3 Method 3 : Resistance to wind pressures for cyclonic regions
Type 1 – Cyclonic Region C
AS/NZS 1530.3 – face tested.
Ecobuild Solutions RealStone product is manufactured from certified B2 insulation material however B1 is also available.
Thermal insulation testing
AS/NZS 4859.1:2002/AMDT 1 (DEC 2006)
That may all sound complicated, but our innovations and extensive testing will make construction, and ownership easier, more sustainable, and more rewarding. Keeping it simple has been a difficult task in the building industry, but a challenge we have cherished. We have invested many years in research and development, in applying for patents, and testing our products to our strict building codes.
The results is that Ecobuild solutions has created a building solution that is actually easy to use, easy on the environment, and easy on the eye. Thinking about green building materials, think ecobuild solutions. Thinking about sustainable building, think ecobuild solutions. Thinking about saving money now and in the future, think ecobuild solutions.